luni, 28 decembrie 2015

Wrap Up: December 2015

Hello Everybody!
Today, I will show you the books I've read in December. And because it was the winter break, I had enough time to read quite a lot of books. And I'm gonna get started.
The first book I've read was "An Abundance of Katherines" by John Green, and usually, I do love John Green's books, but this one, was not my favourite.
Then I reread "Harry Potter and the philosopher stone" by J.K. Rowling, because, let's face it, it is amazing, and it is the perfect season for reading it.
Next, I have "Aristotel and Dante discovers the secrets of the Univers" by B.A, Saenz and it wasn't how I expected to be... I expected to be more similar to "An abundance of Katherines", but it wasn't... and I don't know if that is a good thing, or not. I don't know what to think about this book. It was good, I liked it...but, again, not what I expected.
Then I read "Quiditch through the ages" by J.K.Rowling and to be honest, I liked the other ones a little bit more. This was quite boring but it was okay.
Then I read "Coraline" by Neil Gaiman and I don't know how but I loved that book. It was short, around 147 pages, and I've read it in about a day. I quite liked it and I did not expected that.
Lastly, I've read "Anna and the french kiss" by Stephanie Perkins, and I think I am in love again. It was such a beautiful read, and this one, I've read it as well in a day, so I think you can already tell how much I like that.
I've also started "Lola and the boy next door" by the same author, and I quite enjoy it so far.
This is it, I've read exactly 6 books, wich is a lot for me.
Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, and I will like to hear more from you in the comments.
Hope you all have great holidays.
                                                                                     XOXO, <3

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu