sâmbătă, 5 decembrie 2015

November Wrap Up 2015

Hello there!
I'm so sorry for the last post, I know it was really short, and guess what, guys. It is finals time. :(
Today I am going to show you the books I've read this mounth.
There are not much, more exactly 3. But at least they are so let's get started.
First book I've read this mounth was "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak, and I have a Book review for that, so I won't say too much about this just that this was a beautiful book and I loved it.
The second book i've read was,  and I am verry proud for this, "FanGirl" by Rainbow Rowell. And there were so many times I wanted to buy this book but I always said something similar to: "I am gonna wait a little bit more, maybe am gonna take it for Christmas". But one day I was at a book festival and I saw it and the price was really good, can't remember now how much it was, but not really much, and I read it, and it was so sweet. It defenetly made me a little bit happier, after I've read "The Book Thief".
The last book I've read, was "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" and I loved it. I think it is my favourite book. And sorry guys, you will probably be like "How dare you?" but when the movie
 begun, I was even more excited than I was at the Harry Potter movies. It was amazing. I was really happy through the entire book/movie (especially movie) and at the end, I was crying and I don't even know why. And I think you will be again like "How dare you?" but I liked the movie JUST a little bit more than the book. All in one, this book was the best book I ever read.
Also at the end of November I've started "An abundeance of Katherines" by John Green, which I've finished it just yesterday, so I shall not included here.
Anyway, in my opinion, this mounth was full of amazing books which made me cry, and laugh and be just happy.
Hope that all of you are happy right now, and if you're not, just remember that you're not alone.

                                                                                       XOXO, <3

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu