joi, 24 decembrie 2015

Christmas Song Book Tag

Merry Christmas everybody!
I'm so sorry I haven't post anything, and I don't have a good excuse for that becaue I'm in my winter break. So I think you need my apologies, and for that, I have a special post today.
It is a book tag, and I never made one before, so I'm quite nervous. I was not taged by anybody, but I thought I'm gonna make it anyway.
So let's get started:
1."You're a Mean One Mr. Grinch": Name a villainous character you couldn't help but love.
And I think it is pretty obvious who I'm gonna say. For me the answer is Draco Malfoy from Harry Potter.
2."All I want for Christmas is You": Which book to you most hope to see under the Christmas tree?
"The Queen of the Tearling" by Erika Johansen, because it is going to be a movie, so I want to read the book first.
3."Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer":Name a Character that overcomes major obstacles and learns  to believe in themselves:
I think I'll go with Charlie from "The Perks of being a wallflower", because at first he is very shy, but until the end of the book, he will have some good friends and he will try to make some more (friends).
4."Santa Claus is Coming to town":a) Which character do you think would be on top of the naughty list?
                                                         b) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?
Just to be a little bit more fun I'm gonna go with two characters from the "The Book Thief" because besides the diferences, they were so nice togheter and they are: a)Rudy Steiner
                                                                                                      b)Liesel Meminger
5."Frosty the Snowman":Which book just melts your heart?
"Fangirl" by Rainbow Rowell (No need for explanations)
6."Feliz Navidad": Choose a book that takes place in a country other than yours.
That would be easy, because I do not read books from my country, because they are not the most interesting ones. And for this one I will go with "Girl Online" by Zoe Sugg, I don't know, it is a random book, it is happening around Christmas time in New York, and I thought it is pretty nice.
7."It's the most wonderful time of the Year": Which holiday themed book do you use to spread the Christmas joy?
I think I will choose "My true love gave to me", by a bunch of authors. Even though it is beautiful, I am reading it pretty slow, because of the too many reading slumps, because all that stories are beautiful.
Hogwarts Christmas8."Sleigh Ride": Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with (Dosen't have to be a love interest)?
I can't choose just one, and I think you are already anticipaiting what I am going to say. And that is the Weasley family, obviously.
9."Baby it's cold Outside": Which book that you didn't like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold?
I think I'll say "An abundence of  Katherines" by John Green. Don't get me wrong, I do love John Green's books, but this one was just "Meh".
10."Do you hear what I hear": Which book do you think everyone should read?
I think "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak, should be read by more people. I would say Harry Potter, but that one it is already read by everybody. :)
So this was the tag, hope you enjoyed, I tag all of you, and if you decide to make one, please let me know in the comment, because I would really like to read other peoples blogs.
Hope you all have a great Holiday and Merry Christmas again.
                                                                                             XOXO,
                                                                                                     <3
P.S,: I will make a December book Haul soon, so keep an eye on that.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu