marți, 3 mai 2016

3 things to do while volunteering

Hello there beautiful people!
Here is a short post for you! So...most of you already know that I volunteer at HOSPICE Casa Sperantei, and you already know that I definitely recommend to volunteer at least once a year. I've searched a bit the Internet, and there is no post that says what to do when you volunteer. And yeah, it might sound strange that I'm telling you what to do...but here are just 3 easy things that I want you to do while volunteer, because it is free!
1. Whatever you do...do it with love: I know...It sounds so clichee...but it is true. Whether you are taking care of someone, or just create something that later on will be sold... do it from your heart. Don't expect anything back, and just do it because you want to.
2. Stop for a second and look around: Again whether you are taking care of someone or you are having a crafting session, like I mainly do, take a break and look around. Look at all this volunteers that are here for the same reasons as you are. To help making the world a better place. Now that you see all this it is time for the last step.
3. Smile: Do this simple move, because I'm sure you found 1-2 volunteers that you are friends with, or if you got the luck I had (and I really hope you do), up to 15 really good friends (and they know who they are). I am really grateful for the friends I have made, and I am really happy that I was lucky enough to find them . They help me whenever I need
and I always try to do the same, even though I'm not sure it works. Also, I am forever grateful for my sister, who got me into volunteering, and told me that it is going to be fun, and she was so right. I am always having such a great time in there, and knowing that at the same time I'm helping someone makes me even happier.
I really hope you will do this things next time you volunteer somewhere, and I really hope that you are doing so very well. Remember! You are never alone. Always talk to someone you trust, because it forever helps.

                                                                                      XOXO,
                                                                                                Diana V.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu