sâmbătă, 9 ianuarie 2016

2016 Reading Resolutions

Hello, everyone!
I know it is a little bit late for this type of post, but I want to talk to you about my reading resolutions this year.
And I'm gonna jump straight in:
1.Read 10 new series.
I know it is a lot of series...and I don't know if I will complete that...but I will try.
2.Attend bookish events
Even if it is a Book Festival or a book release, I really want to go. Who kows...maybe I'll get my books signed.
3. Read 40 books.
This is my goodreads challenge.
4. Read at least 3 classics.
This is for the entire year. Yeah...classics are not my favourites.
5.Make 1 book review/month.
I'll try to make time for this.
6. Read the books from Emma Watson's Book Club
Also because this post is soo short, I'm also gonna tel you top 5 favourite books from 2015:
1. "Harry Potter" by J.K.Rowling
2. "Fangirl" by Rainbow Rowell
3. "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak.
4. "The Perks of Being a wallflower" by Stephen Chbosky
5. "Anna and the french kiss" by Stephanie Perkins
This was it. I tried to sit down at my desk, and write a post for a few days now...I just didn't knew what to write about. I finally found this idea, even though is not that long... I'm really sorry for this.
Please let me know what you will like to see next.
Question of the day: What are your Reading Resolutions for 2016?
Have a wonderful weekend!
                                                                         XOXO, <3        

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu