sâmbătă, 26 decembrie 2015

Book Haul: December 2015

Hello everyone!
Today I am back with another post. This time I will make a book haul, because this mounth was Christmas (obviously) and I recived quite a lot of  books !
So I am going to put it in two categories. Category 1, are the books I bought in 6th of december, actually they are presents, so they werent bought by me. And the 2nd category, will be the ones I bought on 24th of December.
So let's get in to it:
Category 1:
The first book I have here is "The sky is everywhere" by Jandy Nelson. I do not know a lot about this book, but I can already tell you that this one is the one I want to read next.
The next book is "Lola and the boy next door" by Stephanie Perkins. And we all know it's a part of a trilogy (along with Anna and Isla.). And I do not know a lot about this either, but I do like to get into books that I have no idea what they are about.
Next, I have "Cherry Crush" by Cathy Casidy, I did not heard a lot of things about this. It is a trilogy as well. It is about this girl, called Cherry, who moves to a new city and her family gets bigger. And she and her father, are going to make a chocolate business. It really sounds interesting, and it is pretty short.
Then I have "After" by Anna Todd. First, this book was a fanfiction, about Harry Styles, but it was so popular, that it became a book. And second, it is about college and Tessa's life which changed when she met Hardin.
Next I have My true love gave to me, by a lot of authors, which is a collection of 12 stories happening around Christmas Eve and New Years Eve.
Category 2:
The first book I see is "Attachments" by Rainbow Rowell, and I think you can already see the happines on my face when I said Rainbow Rowell. And it is about two work colleagues, who are e-mailing back and foth. And it is also about Lincoln, a shy IT guy, responsible for monitoring e-mails, who spends his hours reading every exchange. And he will end up falling for one of them. I can't wait to start it.
Then I have "Anna and the french kiss" the first book from the trilogy of Stephenie Perkins.
And I also have "Isla and the happily ever after" by the same author.
And the last book I have, is "The Beginning of everything" by Robyn Schneider. I do not remeber to have heard about this book, but I think is nice. It follows the story of Ezra Faulkner who was supposed to be the prom king, before, haveing a car crash, and falling in love with the new girl , Cassidy Thorpe.
And this is my book haul, it consist in 9 books and I can't believe I've got so many. Usualy I restrict myself to 4-5.
Hope you have a nice day/week/mounth/Christmas, and I also hope you enjoyed this post.
                                                                               XOXO,
                                                                                      <3

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu