marți, 24 noiembrie 2015

FanGirl Book Reviw

                                                                                            Hey Guys!!
           I'm so sorry for last week, you know I was quite busy with the NaNoWriMo and school and also reading. I feel like pretty much everybody who I follow are busy with NaNoWriMo, and in my opinion I think that it is pretty hard to read while you create a story.
           Anyway, Let's move on on the real subject of this post.
           As you can tell, I finally got to read this amazing book called "FanGirl" by non other than Rainbow Rowell.
          The difrece between this one and "Eleanor and Park" is that for this book I know exactly what to think about it. It is amazing.
          First of all, the book follows the story of Cath Avery, who has a twin sister called Wren, and both of them are going to collage. They were doing everything togheter, but now Wren decided she want's "her own space". Now Cath has to decide whether she is ready to open her heart to new people and new experieences or bury herself into fanfiction.
           Second of all, I have to say that I fell in love with every single characteres the moment I was introduced to them. I think is the first time I was totaly in love with a fictional character (Levi<3).
           Anyway, the story was so beautifuly writen that I almost cried, at a point. But I said almost and that were happy tears.
           I have to say that I was skiping the fanfiction, hope I'm not the only one, just because I was in a mood for a contemporary book, and not a fantasy one, so I was not intrested about the fanfiction.
The ending, for me was like so sudden. Ok, so I understood what happend, but I didn't want it to stop, and then was just... BOOOM..... THE END."But I want to read" I said with tears in my eyes.
You don't even know how in love I am with Levi right now.
Hope you enjoyd this book review, if not, give me a feedback and I will try to change. Sorry if it is too short.
                                                                                      XOXO,
                                                                                             <3
Question of the week: Which is your actual (contemporary) favourite book?
Mine is defenetly this one!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu