marți, 11 octombrie 2016

The intimidating TBR tag

Hello there!

           For the past couple of days/weeks,I've been struggleing with writeing a blog, not because of school or anything, but because I have way to many ideas of posts, but I don't have the patience to sit down and write.  But here I come with a book tag, because I haven't talked about this topic in ages!!
           The intimidating TBR tag:


1. A book on your TBR pile you haven't finished:

Pride and prejudice. I know....you probably think I'm a terrible person, but I've tried twice to read and at a certain point it gets slow, and it dirves me mad. And I relly want to like it.....I just can't get through it.


2. A book you just haven't had the time to read:

I'm going to say "The Hobbit" by J.R.R.Tolkien just because it's just a tiny little bit slow and I just need the time, where I sit and read. Maybe an audiobook would also help.


3. A book you haven't read because it's a sequel:

Here we go again, me being a terrible person, and I will say "Clockwork prince" by Cassandra Clare. Again, high fantasy (oh well, more like urban fantasy and steam punk) and I just need the time and read this kind of books. And this is frustrating because I loooooovvvvveeee "Clockwork Angel".


4. A book you haven't read because it's brand new:

Probably "Something in Between" by Melissa de la Cruiz. She is one of my favourites authors, I don't know what it is, I just love her books, and this book came out in America on 4th of October, but I haven't seen it yet in Romania.


5. A book by an author you read previously but you didn't really like:

Anything by Anna Todd, I've only read "After" by her, and It's a bit too much drama for me.


6. A book in your TBR plie that your just not in the mood to read:

For this, I think I'm going to say any Classic. I only read classic in very special ocasiones, and this ocasiones are usually if I'm in the mood for them. But I gotta say that I love "Sherlock Holmes" adn I try to read it as often as I can.


7. A book in your TBR plie that you haven't read because it's enormous:

For this, I'm going to say a series, and that is "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon.


8. A book on your TBR pile you bought because of the cover:


Dunno, I usually buy books because of their reviews....hmmm...I think "Watership Down" by Richard Adams.


9.The book on your TBR you find most intimidating:

Anthing that I need to read for school is intimidating for me, especially if it's a long book, because I'm a slow reader and because I know I won't finish the book on time and I will eventually be spoiled.

OK, so this was it, I curently have a cold, and I'll try my best to write many blogs right now.
On October 2nd, I had an year since I first started this blog. And lastly I want to say that I started an instagram accoun for the blog, again, but this time, with Instagram being so nice an alowing me to easily swich accounts, I'll try to post more regularly.
The account is simply called @thestreetoffiction .
Thank you for reading, I hope you have a wonderful day! Bye!

                                                                                 XOXO,
                                                                                        Diana V.






Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu