duminică, 16 octombrie 2016

3 movie reviews and volunteering at DFF

Hello, wonderful people!
For the past couple of days I've been spanding all my time volunteering at Dracula Film Fesival...yaayy!!!
If you don't know, Dracula Film Festival (DFF) is, obviously, a film festival that take place in Brasov, between 12-16 of October.




Inferno (120 min.)


It opened with the book to movie adaptation of "Inferno" by Dan Brown and I t was amazing. Though I did not read any of Dan Brown's books, I still really really enjoyed this one, it was just so actionpackedplottwistingtrustissuesmindblowing amazing.
Ok...so I know that that is not a real word, but I thought I'll use it :D

I gave this movie 5/5 stars and I'm definetly gonna read the book for this.

The man who was thursday (Ungaria,2016)

This movie was pretty interesting...I can say. Everyone was saying how mind blowing it was and I gotta say that I agree.
It was a unique plot that I haven't seen before. But there were some aspects that I did not really enjoyed.
I gave this 3/5 stars.

What we become(Danemarca,2016)


This was so cliche, that I actually enjoyed it. If you wanna watch that cliche movie about zombies where everyone is dying but the main couple....this is the one.
It was....something...ummm...yeah...not the best movie. I thought the main characters are really dumb.

I think I'll leave you with only this 3 movie reviews ....for now.
I also wanna say that this Festival really got me into the Halloween mood.
I hope you have an amazing day!
                                                                     Luv yeah,

                                                                           


Diana V.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu