duminică, 23 octombrie 2016

Everything everything by Nicola Yoon - Booktalk

Hello there, guys!!!!
How are you???? I'm doing great...I just finished this amazing book and I want to talk about it!!!!
But first: This is a Spoiler review....unusual for me but there are way to many things to say about it. If you want a spoiler free review, look up for my book haul, or Wrap up...I'm not sure.

LET'S START!!!

what they say: My disease is as rare as it is famous. Basically, I’m allergic to the world. I don’t leave my house, have not left my house in seventeen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.
But then one day, a moving truck arrives next door. I look out my window, and I see him. He’s tall, lean and wearing all black—black T-shirt, black jeans, black sneakers, and a black knit cap that covers his hair completely. He catches me looking and stares at me. I stare right back. His name is Olly.
Maybe we can’t predict the future, but we can predict some things. For example, I am certainly going to fall in love with Olly. It’s almost certainly going to be a disaster.
 

what I say: Firstly, I wanna say that I've read this book in three days, which is amazing considering that I was studying for history, and that I haven't finished any books in a MONTH.
Yeahhh....we all been to the situation where school just puts us in a reading slump. Anywayyyy.....I can't find my words right now, this book was so mind blowing. I really did not expected to happen what it happened. Ok so....ughhhh....this book!!!
Let's begin with how stressful the first time when she got out of the house was...I was literally chewing my nails, and I don't do that!!! She got out just because the boy who she loved was being hurt....and that is so brave, and I admire this character so much.
Then she just couldn't stay in the house anymore so she got out again, and she got to the airport and flew herself to Hawaii, with Olly.
I spoiled myself when I bought this book. For some reasons I thought that the black page that was in the book might be pictures from the movie set. and when you see four words you read them. And this is how I got spoiled....and for the most part of the book I thought she was gonna die.
And this is why the 2nd day I wasn't reading that much, because I was afraid. But then I got to that part I was like "there....it happened...now what?" but then you turn the black page and you see there are some more words...and she is alive... And in that moment, I don't know if that happened to you as well, but I felt like, something got out of my shoulders. I was so relieved.
And then you found out that her mom is actually mad....and you start realizing that her whole life was a lie. And you thinking that this book got into dark shit, but you continue reading because it's that great!!
AM I THE ONLY ONE?????
Lastly the ending...everything got back together especially Olly and Maddy! And they lived happily ever after. This ending is so satisfying. This book was definitely the most mind-blowing contemporary book I've read this year so far, ad I'm so recommending it to you!
5 OUT OF 5 STARS!!!!
Hope you have an amazing day!!!
                                                                         Luv yeah,
                                                                                  Diana V.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu