luni, 29 august 2016

Misunderstanding

Hello everyone!!
Today I want to talk about another topic that it just randomly (or not) poped into my head.
Recently, I got into a fight with my best friend. And it wasn't even a fight it was a misunderstanding of a snap that I've sent.
Now don't get me wrong. For the longest time, I thought that social media is a great way of keeping up with old friends, and I still think that. (I sound like an old ladie....LOL) But sometimes, the massege that you sent might not sound like you wanted to.
Now it happend to me that a certain person (another really close friend of mine) that I don't get to see really often, but we still talk a lot on social edia, told me one time that "You are not okay. But I'll give you a big hug when I'll se you.". And indeed, it was a time when I did not felt really well. And I'm so grateful, that I have a friend like him, that saw right trough that massege.
However, it also happend to me thatsomeone asked me if I was okay, only bcause I was using too many suspense dots. But this is how I usually talk on social media.
My point is, you either are going to talk to the person face to face, or you are going to think what they might understand from that, and if it rally is important to send that. Cuz' sometimes misunderstanding might cost you a frienship that you can't find anywhere else. Anyway, I think that everything is ok now, but I really don't know for sure.
I hope you have a wonderful week and let me know if you have any other things to add in here.
P.S.: I want to post twice a week, I believe on Tuesday and Friday, hope is good for you too.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu