duminică, 13 martie 2016

Wrap up: February 2016

Hello everybody!
Here is just a really quick post, about the books I've read in February. Also, I plan on posting a book review later today, so keep an eye out for that.
Now.... the first book I've read in February was "Attachments" by Rainbow Rowell, and you know how much I love Rainbow Rowell's writing style, so I'll give this book 5/5 stars.
As you can see, I try to do a rating sistem on my mounthly Wrap Up's.
The next book, was actually an audiobook called "Let Go" by Pat Flynn. This book was a memoir, and I must say it was really inspirational. It is abou Pat Flynn, and the conpany he worked for went bankrupt, so he was fired. At a point he started this blog, and more and more peolpe started following it, so the book is about internet business and online marketing. And I gave this book  4/5 stars.
The last book  I've read was "Wonder" by R.J. Palacio, and I plan on making a review for this book too. "Wonder" is about this boy, called August Pullman who was born with a terrible facial abnormality. I really enjoyed this book, and I really recommend it to anybody who is interested in reading it, and I gave it 5/5 stars.
So this is my February wrap up, now, If I were you, I would expect 2 book reviews soon, and perhaps a movie review.
Hope you all have an amazing week, and If you don't, try to talk to someone, it will really help you!
                                                                                                        XOXO,
                                                                                                               Diana <3



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu