marți, 23 februarie 2016

Volunteering at Hospice!

Hello everybody!
It's been a while....I'm so sorry for not posting a lot recently...but you know me...I've been busy with school and Volunteering and a bit of reading. So first I'm gonna make a quick update and then I'm going to talk about Volunteering and the organization I volunteer for.

Update!!!

First of all I am curently reading 3 books. First is "Wonder" by R.J.Palacio, then is "Clockwork angel" by Cassandra Clare (I know...still) and lastly "The catcher in the rye" by J.D. Salinger
Second of all....yesterday I bought "Red Queen " by Victoria Aveyard.


HOSPICE:

What is HOSPICE?
HOSPICE is a Non-governmental organization witch provides medical assistance for childrens and adults diagnosed with a life threatening illness.
How does HOSPICE helps the comunity?
Well......HOSPICE has a lot of services such as Palliative care at home, HOSPICE impatient unit admission, activities in the day centre, physiotherapy treatment, social services etc.
What is palliative care?
Palliative care is specialized medical care for people with serious illnesses. The goal is to improve quality of life for both the patient or the family. If you want to learn more about palliative care click me!
Why I love HOSPICE!
Here at HOSPICE I found a lot of beautiful souls who came here to help the comunity for different reasons. The volunteers from here are all really kind, and they support you. We all create here a really strong friendship and they all became part of my family. #HOSfamily
Events and Campaings:
Again, HOSPICE has a really various number of campaigns, but here are a few of them: The 2% Campaign, The Edelweiss Month Campaign and the charity lacrose "run you for them".
Also, we are curently working with TeleKom, to promote volunteering and palliative care, so if you would like to help us, pleas give a like to this page!
Thank you for your atention! Hope you have an amazing day!

                                                                                       XOXO, Diana!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu