duminică, 20 martie 2016

The beginning of everything: Book Review Spoiler Free

What they say: Golden boy Ezra Faulkner believes everyone has a tragedy waiting for them—a single encounter after which everything that really matters will happen. His particular tragedy waited until he was primed to lose it all: in one spectacular night, a reckless driver shatters Ezra’s knee, his athletic career, and his social life.
       No longer a front-runner for Homecoming King, Ezra finds himself at the table of misfits, where he encounters new girl Cassidy Thorpe. Cassidy is unlike anyone Ezra’s ever met, achingly effortless, fiercely intelligent, and determined to bring Ezra along on her endless adventures.
      But as Ezra dives into his new studies, new friendships, and new love, he learns that some people, like books, are easy to misread. And now he must consider: if one’s singular tragedy has already hit and everything after it has mattered quite a bit, what happens when more misfortune strikes?

What I say: In my opinion, this book was a really good book, because it has a love story and also friendship......and it is a contemporary (my favourite genre).
        First of all, this book is one of that book wich stays with you for quite a long time. I'm still thinking of this book and I finished it last weekend.
        I am not going to spoil you, with anything, and this is not a Harry Potter book to say that everybody should read it, because you don't have anything so important to learn from it. I'm just going to say, that there is an unexpected ending.
        Second of all, though the start of the book marked me, and I wasn't sure I wanted to continue reading, I'm glad I did, because I think it was amazing. The characters were so real for me and it was really easey to get absorbed by the story. And let me just tell you, that Harry Potter was mentiond 7 times in this book (without that times when it was reapeting, which was just 2 times)....I mean....what....7 times.....the magic number from Harry Potter.
        Anyway....All in all this book was really nice and I think it was worth the time I spent on reading it. I recomend it to everybody who likes contemporary books, but keep it in mind that you might not like it at first.
        I mean, this book might have a lot of fans, but I think it also has a lot of haters.
        Also this are all my opinions and I would really like to hear you opinion on this book, so let me know what you think about it in the comments.
       I'll rate it 4/5 stars.
                                                                                               XOXO,
                                                                                                     Diana <3

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu