sâmbătă, 23 ianuarie 2016

OwlCrate Unboxing

Hello everybody!
Guess what! I've got my owlcrate box!!! Yeey!
And today I'm going to unbox it for you. The first thing I want to say, besides that the price was huge, is that it came really fast, and I did not expect that! So I think it is defenetly worth it.
Now the first thing I see is the Owlcrate card, wich looks stunning! On the back is says the things that you will find in the box, so I will not read it just now.
The next thing is a POP figurine.....awwww and I got Dumbledore!!! That is so nice! Even though I would like Ron....But that's amazing!!!!!

Ok....next I have a bookmark...and it has a quote from the Raven Boys books. Unfortunatly I did not read the series, so I do not know from wich book is but is says "She wasn't interested in telling other people's future. She was interested in going out and finding her own". And I think the quote sounds so nice....really.
The next is another art....WoW...That is so nice! This quote is from the Throne of Glass series. And it sounds so pretty. And this two really pretty quotes/art were created by Evie Bookish.
WoW!! A lip balm! awww....and it is a patronus one!! So cool!! This one is from Geek Fire Labs, and it smells amazing.
Now....the big reveal....what book it is going to be?
And the book is "Worlds of ink and Shadow" by Lena Coakley. And it looks like a retelling of the Brontes sisters...I think it is going to be nice. It has a note from the author and a sneek peek of the synopsys is:
"Charlotte, Branwell, Emily and Anne. The Brontes have always been inseparable. After all, nothing can bound four sibilings quite like life in an isolated parsonage out on the moors. Their vivid imaginations lend them escape from their strict upbringing, actually transporting them into their created worlds"
So this is the unboxing guys. Dubledore looks so cool on my shelf. :)))
And this is how they look togheter.
This was a really great experience....but I'm not going to have another box, because it costs a lot! But I think that OwlCrate have great quality objects....and this box was far my favourite. With all this colors and Harry Potter.
Hope you enjoyed, I hope you have the best week, everey week.
                                                                                      XOXO, <3

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu