luni, 18 ianuarie 2016

Birthday Haul/January Haul 2016

Hello everyone!
As you can see, Today (17.01.2016) is my Birthday!!!!
I am finally 16 years old! This year, my sister decided to go with my Harry Potter obssesion, and obviously, he gave me a Hogwarts acceptance letter!!!
And that it is not all. She also gave me a Hufflepuff T-shirt, a Harry Potter a la Hagrid cake(made by her) and "The Hobbit" book by J.R.R. Tolkien.
I did not recieved a lot of books, I think they are actually 2 books. The next one, I've got it from my BFF, and it is "Cries from the Earth" by Terry C. Johnston. And guess what! It got a map. I think books with maps are really uniqe, and I can't wait to read it.
UpDate!(18.01.2016)
Today, one of my friends from school gave me a Hogwarts acceptance letter, and a piggy Bank, to save money for my trip to London.
Also my friends bought me a lot of necklaces, and chocholate! My friends know me too well. I love them.
I am aware that this post is again really short, and I'm thinking to make an "As I read" series. Basically, I just mention the page, and my reaction on them. I'll make this for "The Queen of the Tearling" by Erika Johansen, and I'l see how this will turn up.
Hope you have a great week!
                                                                               XOXO, <3

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu