vineri, 5 februarie 2016

Wrap Up: January 2016

Hello everybody!
This mounth was a really good reading mounth, not because I read a lot of books....because I did not...I read just three books, but becase I read really good books.
The reason why I did not read a lot is because it was the end of the semester, I had a lot of homework to do, and also, besides school and reading, I also have been busy with volunteering.
Anyway, this mounth I read three books and they are:
"Lola and the boy next door" by Stephenie Perkins.
It was a really nice book, and even though I did not like it as much as I liked "Anna and the French Kiss" I still fall in love with the characters and also with the ending of that book.
"Isla and the happily ever after" by Stephenie Perkins
I did not like this one ...pretty much at all...I know.... Plot twist :)))......But I absolutly love the ending.
If you are wondering the reason why I did not like it is because I did not like the characters...don't know why, though. I jus think the first two are so much better.
And the last book I read was "The Queen of the Tearling" by Erika Johansen....I think this book was really good, and I did not expected that....but really... you should read it.
This is my wrap up for the mounth, sorry for beeing late. I'll see you soon, with a diffrent kind of post called Book Haul....again!!!
Question Of The Day: Have you ever volunteered for a company? If yes...what company are you volunteering for?
I would really like to write more about volunteering, so let me know if you woud like to read about that. Have a wonderful week. Bye!
                                                                      XOXO,
                                                                             Diana

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu