luni, 2 noiembrie 2015

Wrap Up: October 2015

Hi guys!
Today I am going to make a wrap up post, for pretty obvious reasons.
So the first book that I read this mounth is „Eleanor and Park” by Rainbow Rowell,and I also made a book review on it so you cand go and read that too.
The next book was Girl Online by Zoe Sugg, and even if it was a nice, light read it quite put me in a reading slump while reading it, and it took me like 2 weeks to finish it.
But don’t worry, wile i was reading that, I also read „Fantastic Beasts and where to find them”, by J.K. Rowling  and I have to say that I expectet a little bit more. Don’t get me wrong, I knew it is pretty short, and I really like it in the end, but I also knew that it is going to make a movie addaptation. And i thought it is going to be like a story. But this thing makes me curious to se how the movie is going to be.
Also I read „The Tales of Beedle the Bard”  and I have to say that I loved it, even though is a collection of kids stories, I quite like it, a lot.
And the last two books that I read this mounth, are unfortunetly unfinished.
The first one is „The Book Thief”, by Markus Szuzak, and I am half way through it, and I quite like it, I didn’t expect that, the only thing is that is huge and quite intimideiting. Obviously is not as intimidating as „Outlander” by Diana Gabaldon, wich is massive, and the writing is so tiny and the pages so thin. But I expect to finish „The book thief” this mounth.
Last but not least is „A Christmas Carol„ and I usualy don’t read clasics, but this one, I really enjoy it. Mostly because every year, on December, I wach at least one time until Christmas, the movie. I am curently at the second Ghost, first memory.
So this is my wrap up, the biggest I ever had. Hope you enjoied it and I’ll see you next time, probably with a book review.
Question o the Week: What books did you read this October?
                                                                             XOXO, <3


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu