luni, 19 octombrie 2015

Book Haul

Hello Guys!
So I was so close not to post today, I just forgot, but I remembered in time. So I still have some time, even though I would like to read. The thing that I want to read is something for school so I'm not really intrested in starting it.
In this monday, I thought I am going to show you the books that I bought from the local book festival called "book fest".


So the first book that I bought is "The Tales of  Beedle the Bard" by J.K. Rowling, obviously because it can't be a book haul without a J.K. Rowling book. And I actually finished this book, even though I thought I am going to read one story per day, I just couldn't stop reading. My favourite story is "The Fountain of fair Fortune"because is just so close to the muggle fairytales.
Then I also bought "Fantastic beasts and where to find them" also writen by J.K. Rowling because the movie is going to come out soon, so I just wanted to read the book.
Another book is "Aristotel and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe" by B.A. Saenz, and I heard a lot of good things about this book , but the best thing is the cover, guys, just look at it, it's so beautiful.
And the last book but obviosly not the least is "FanGirl" by Rainbow Rowell and I wanted to buy this book, even before Eleanor and Park. And now I have it, and the cover, again, is so beautiful and simple, and this paperback has an exclusive sneak peek to the "Carry on" wich is actually the story that the main charachter is writing about in FanGirl.
I can't wait to read them all and hope you enjoied my book haul.
                                                                             XOXO, <3

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu