luni, 12 octombrie 2015

Random Blog

 Hey guys! So today I would like to write a random blog simply because:
1)I haven't read anything this weekend so I can't do a review.
2)There are quite a few things that I wold like to talk about.
So first of all, I made a bookstagram wich is @the_street_of_fiction_ . I would like to say that I am thinking of making another section, where I can show you my little pices of art from "mess" or "wreck this journal" by Keri Smith and just showing you the drawings that I made.
Also I would like to tell you that I will post on this blog every monday, but sometimes I just have so many homework and I just don't have the required time.
Lastly, I would like to hear your opinion about my new ideas and what drawing would you like to see.
So, sorry for this really short blog, it was so random, that I just write it directly, no schetches no nothing. Just writing digitally.
Hope you have a great week.
                                                                        XOXO, <3

P.S. : This is an older photo of one of my pages from "Wreck this journal"
                                         

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu