joi, 1 octombrie 2015

Harry Potter book review

    Back in August I have finished the Harry Potter book series, and I think they were absolutely stunning. So I thought that reviewing this book would be a nice introduction to this new blog.
Most of you probably already know what is it all about, but I'm going to summarise it anyway. So the story it's about a boy, called Harry Potter who thinks he is a normal kid. But he will recieve an acceptance letter from Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. There he will learn how to play Quiditch and, with his friends help he will try to fight "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named". 
     The first thing that I want to say it is, that (those of you who never read Harry Potter) it is not just about magic and spells. It is also about, friendship and love and helping each other in the hardest of times.
   There would make no sense if you would just see the movies because a lot of important information are missing.
     After seven books, each book representing another year at Hogwarts, you get really close to the characters and you got to say what they would say, right before them.
       Personally, no other author made me cry as much as J. K. Rowling did.
       I can see that J. K. Rowling is a magnificcent author just because she succeeded in making me cry.
      I really recommend this book, not just for kids/teens but for adults as well. I guarantee you that you will not regret it.
       And to finish it off I will rate it 9 3/4 out of 10.
       Harry Potter fans will know why!
"We all must face the choice between what it's is right and what it's easy."
                                                                                  -Albus Dumbledore
                                                            XOXO <3

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu