sâmbătă, 6 august 2016

Anonymity

Helo humans!
Today I want to talk about a subject that came in my mind while I was listening to a sad song. Deeeeeeeepppp! Anyway!!!
As you can see fron the title of this post, it is about anonymity. Why we do it?
First of all, I want to say that for almost half a year this blog was anonymus until one of this post was shared on facebook and I said screw this, my name is Diana Visinescu and if you do know me, it means you are an amazing person and you most probably mean a lot for me.
So why we do this? Because we think we are ugly and we think we are going to be judged? Most of the people that write or make videos on anonymatus, will end up revealing their face at one point so if you are scared of being judged or that you will lose followers, you should get over it because your true friends will stay with you and that is the most important thing.
Why else do we write like this? Because we are affraid that of we express oureselves we are goong to be judged? Well things like this happen all the time. We are so terrified of being judged that we forget to do what we love, and share this with the world. And is soo wrong to act like that. There is always going to be someone out there who will criticise you. You can't do anything about those haters, but YOU CAN stop this getting to you. Ignore them and if you have any social media, take a photo with a bumblebee drown on your hand and use the #fictionalbumblebee so I know we are in this together. The # is rally random but most of you already know about my obsession for bumblebees.
To be honest I'm scared to post this but whooo carrreeesss...right? If I can inspire at least one of you I would be more than supercalifragilosticexpialidoucious.
Wow...this post was intense.
Hope you have a wonderful week and I'll talk to you soon! Luv yea! Bye!
           Diana Visi

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu