marți, 19 aprilie 2016

Wrap Up: March 2016

Hello, everybody!
So...March was a really good reading mounth for me, because, even though I had been busy with school, I also got to read 6 books, and most of them I absolutly love them.
The first book I've read was "The begining of everything" by Robyn Schneider, and I have a review on that one, on my blog, and I believe I gave it 4/5 stars.
Then I've read "Adolescenta pe tocuri" by Maria Benga and Andra Boros, and the reason why you might don't understand the title it is because it is a Romainian book, by Romanian authors, so yeahhh... I t wasn't the best book I've read, and at a point I found it a bit boring, but it was okay. I think I will rate it 2/5 stars.
Then I've read "The Alchimist" by Paulo Coelho, and I do enjoyed this book, a lot, and I'll rate it 4.5/5 stars. It was a really quick read, I believe I've read it in a day, I think it was inspirational, and even if this was a really big metaphor, you can easily see the message behind the story.
"Clockwork Angel" by Cassandra Clare was my fourth read of the mounth and I absolutly loved it, I gave it 5/5 stars, and Will <3 <3.
"The decision book" was a non-fiction book, and I don't pretty much know what I should say about it...I mean...it was okay...but I don't have to many things to say about it.
The last book I've read in march was "Divergent" by Veronica Roth and I absolutly adore this one as well, I gave it 5/5 stars, and as a matter of fact, today I've purchased the othre two books, and I can't wait to read them. Fun fact: I am reading them with one of my bestfriend's, we are both reading them for the first time and we love this series.
And this is my march wrap up...yeah...I know...it is a bit late...sorry for that.
Hope you have an amazing week.....Bye!
                                                                            XOXO,
                                                                                    Diana.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu