marți, 3 mai 2016

Wrap Up:April 2016

Hey guys!
This mounth was pretty full for me, but I still got to read some books :)
I'm gonna get started then.
The first book I've read is "The statistical probabilty of Love at first sight" by Jennifer E. Smith...and I loved it... mainly because I went for a week in London, and I related to the main character sooo much. YEAH... I did not sit near a cute guy...but the trip was really nice. And I got a Ron Weasley wand(wich this is really out of the subject). I gave that book 4/5 stars just because it was a little bit clichee...but you know ... I do enjoy this type of books.
Next I've read "Percy Jackson and the Lightening Thief" by Rick Riordan and I absolutly love it....I am not sure if I said this before on this blog, but reading Percy Jackson is like rereading Harry Potter....but with Greek Gods....Kind of...I don't know...I really like this series and I can't wait to read the next ones. 5/5 stars for this one.
Lastly, I've read "Between Shades of Grey" by Ruta Sepetys and even though you could see that coming... it still was a beautiful book with a really strong message and I absolutly loved this one as well. And I'll also rate it 5/5 stars.
So...even if I didn't read that many books, I still really enjoyed all the book I've read and also, I am not sure how much I am going to read this mounth because I have my finals, though I'll really try to post updates or at least one book review.
Hope you have an amazing week, and let me know what you read this mounth.
                                                                     XOXO,
                                                                         Diana

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu