marți, 5 aprilie 2016

Grid 2016

Hello there beautiful people!
Unfortunetly, my march wrap up is not yet here, because if you follow me on Instagram and snapchat  you will know that I'm not actually home!
I'm at Grid!! And if you don't know what's that, basically Grid is a village near Brasov, about an hour or so, in Romania.
So, yeah....that is a big reveal....I'm from Romania!
Anyway...I'm here since friday, and I've done some pretty cool activities!
My activites includes photography, wich you will see some of them in here, and also reading.
I'm am curently reading "The sky is everywhere" by Jandy Nelson, and "The statistic probability of love at first sight" by Jennifer E. Smith.
Then I took my penny bord, and I started skating.
And I fell of the bord and hurt my leg, and I stood put for a little bit.
But then I was back in the game!
Also, I took a bike ride to a villege near our pension, and it was amazing. If you ever got the chance to travel to the country side, just take your bike with you and go for a bike ride. It is going to free your mind completely but it will also blow it away. You are going to see everything  that is beautiful in this world and you are going to apreciate it.
This is what my weekend trip lookd like, anyway I hope you have an amazing weekend and I wish you an amazing week!
                                                                                                           

                                                                                XOXO,                                                                                                        Diana
P.S.: I am so sorry for puting this post so late, I writed it on sunday, but when I came home, I was tired, and yesterday a.k.a. monday, my wifi went down, and I just couldn't post it.
P.P.S.: I am also going to post my March Wrap Up, later today, so keep an eye out for that.



Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu