duminică, 27 noiembrie 2016

Fangirling over Harry Potter (Always)

Hello, beautiful people!
              In today's post, I just want to fangirl a little bit about the fact that, Harry Potter will be on TV this December. And before you say that this is something normal, I want to say, that this did not happened in Romania in a while  (since I was a little I guess).
              So Digi Film (for my Romanian friends) just announced that starting with 4th of December, every day from 20:00 (Romanian time, obviously) every single Harry Potter Movie will be on TV. OMGGGGG...I knowww....riggghhhtttt. Aghhhh can't wait.
            Another thing I wanted to talk about is "Fantastic Beast and where to find them" came out a few weeks ago, and I'm yet to watch it. I really have to watch it. It's jut my local cinema only gives it on 3D and because some problems I had in the past I am not allowed to watch it. But I think I found it online, therefore, I'll try to watch it soon.
What else would need to be said? I'm currently listening to a CD that I got from Jazz and Blues Festival, where obviously, I volunteered, not even a surprise anymore. It is actually really nice.
And I think that pretty much is. Thank you for Fangirling with me,
I hope you have an absolutely amazing week!!
                                    Diana V.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu